Registration Open March 1 - April 15, 2016
Updated Monday April 18, 2016 by BMB.
REGISTRATION FOR 2016 IS NOW CLOSED. ANY PERSON WISHING TO REGISTER MUST CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Late registrations will be subject to board approval and will include a $50 late registration fee.
- All Brandon games and practices will be held at Simplot Millennium Park .
- Players must supply their own helmet to each game.
- The registration deadline is Friday, April 8th, 2016. (extended to April 15th) Late Registrations will be subject to board approval and will include a $50 late registration fee.
- Parents who are interested in coaching please indicate when registering your child.
- BMBA is excited to offer on-line registration this year. Please visit www.brandonminorbaseball.ca to find the link for registration.
- Mail-in registration forms will not be accepted this year. ROOKIE: $150 MOSQUITO, PEEWEE, BANTAM: $200 MIDGET: $125 (+ tournament fees) FEES Refund Policy
- Before May 1st, full refund -$25 admin fee.
- Before May 31st 50% refund.
- After May 31st, No Refund.
ROOKIE (2007, 2008, 2009)
- Teams will play Monday and Wednesday nights
- Weather permitting Rookie Ball will begin on Monday, May 2nd with a Skills Camp for all Rookie players and coaches.
- Games will begin Wednesday May4th
- Teams will be organized by the Rookie Convenor. Special registration requests will be considered but may not be accommodated
MOSQUITO (2005, 2006)
- Teams will play mostly on Tuesday and Thursday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games. Teams will also participate in Tournaments, and some Friday Night Lights Games.
- Weather permitting Mosquito Ball will begin on Tuesday, APRIL 26TH , 2016
- There will be an evaluation night held before APRIL 19TH, followed by a player draft by the coaches to create the teams. Teams will be mixed 2005 and 2006 players, with 10 players per team. (may be Mid-April)
- Mosquito Monster Mania camp will take place on Saturday, May 14th. This event is for all players and coaches and includes modified games and a pitching clinic.
PEEWEE (2003, 2004)
- Teams will play on Monday and Wednesday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games.
- Weather permitting PeeWee Ball will begin on Monday, May 2nd
- There will be an evaluation night held before May 2nd, (APRIL 26th) followed by a player draft by the coaches to create the teams.
- Please see AAA tryout info under the AAA section of the brochure..
BANTAM (2001, 2002)
- Teams will play mostly on Tuesday and Thursday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games.
- Weather permitting Bantam Ball will begin on Tuesday, May 3rd , 2016
- There will be an evaluation night held before May 2nd, followed by a player draft by the coaches to create the teams.
- Please see AAA tryout info under the AAA section of the brochure.
MIDGET (1998, 1999, 2000)
- The Midget team season will not begin until the completion of the High School Baseball season.
- Midget players will play in the AA Senior League
- PLAYERS MAY REGISTER IN MIDGET AFTER THE APRIL DEADLINE AT NO EXTRA COST.
- Players at the PeeWee, Bantam and Midget level will have the opportunity to try-out for our AAA program.
- The AAA program takes place throughout July. Players should be available for their provincial competitions.
- AAA Fees will be determined by the convenor.
- Please indicate your interest in playing AAA baseball during your initial online registration.
How To Register Players:
- Create/Login to your Account (This is typically the Parent)
- Register all Players
- Checkout to complete registration
How To Volunteer as a Coach, Assistant Coach
- Create/Login to your Account
- Register for each role you intend to volunteer for.
- Checkout to complete registration *volunteering is free.
- Download the official form and submit here
Information for Umpires:
The level 1 & 2 clinic's will be held on May 7th. at Simplot ball park. Starting time is 9 am to 5 pm.
Contact Jack Reynolds either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or home phone 204 728 2011.
Each game the umpire gets $ 40.00 Age for umpiring is turning 13 before the summer is over.
Any question please contact Jack Reynolds either by email email@example.com or home phone 204 728 2011.