For assistance with Registration,
Registration Open March 1 - April 7th, 2017Updated Wednesday March 1, 2017 by BMB.
· All Brandon games and practices will be held at Simplot Millennium Park .
· Players must supply their own helmet to each game.
· The registration deadline is Friday, April 7th, 2017. Late Registrations will be subject to board approval and will include a $50 late registration fee. email : firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire on registering late.
Parents who are interested in coaching please indicate when registering your child. You may create your own profile and register as a coach
· BMBA is excited to offer on-line registration this year. Please visit www.brandonminorbaseball.ca to find the link for registration.
· Mail-in registration forms will not be accept this year. Payments in cash and cheque are accepted provided that the online portion of the registration is completed. After the Mall registration, all non-credit card payments can be dropped off at Sharpe & Co. (
RALLY CAPS: $100
GRAND SLAM: $150
MOSQUITO, PEEWEE, BANTAM: $200
MIDGET: $125 (+ tournament fees)
· Before May 1st, full refund -$25 admin fee.
· Before May 31st 50% refund.
· After May 31st, No Refund.
RALLY CAPS (2010, 2011) GRAND SLAM (2008, 2009)
(Formally Rookies: Will now be divided into two subdivisions)
· Teams will play Monday and Wednesday nights
· Weather permitting both subdivisions will begin on Monday, May 1st with a Skills Camp for all players and coaches.
· Teams will be organized by the Rookie Convenor. Special registration requests will be considered but may not be accommodated .
MOSQUITO (2006, 2007)
· Teams will play mostly on Tuesday and Thursday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games. Teams will also participate in Tournaments, and some Friday Night Lights Games.
· Weather permitting Mosquito Ball will begin on Tuesday, May 2nd , 2017
· There will be an evaluation night held before May 2nd, followed by a player draft by the coaches to create the teams. Teams will be mixed 2006 and 2007 players, with 10 players per team. (may be Mid-April)
· Mosquito Monster Mania camp will take place on Saturday, May 13th. This event is for al l players and coaches and includes modified games and a pitching clinic.
PEEWEE (2004, 2005)
· Teams will play on Monday and Wednesday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games.
· Weather permitting PeeWee Ball will begin on Monday, May 1st, 2017.
· League Structure: Peewee Ball will be divided into two divisions for 2017.
· Please see league document for information on the MARLINS & CLOVERLEAFS Divisions.
· Evaluations will begin the week of April 11th, 2017.
BANTAM (2002, 2003)
· Teams will play mostly on Tuesday and Thursday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games.
· Weather permitting Bantam Ball will begin on Tuesday, May 2nd , 2017
· There will be an evaluation night held before May 3rd, followed by a player draft by the coaches to create the teams.
· Please see AAA tryout info under the AAA section of the brochure.
MIDGET (1999, 2000, 2001)
· The Midget team season will not begin until the completion of the High School Baseball season.
How To Register Players:
How To Volunteer as a Coach, Assistant Coach
Information for Umpires:
The level 1 & 2 clinic's will be held on . at Simplot ball park. Starting time is .
Each game the umpire gets $ 40.00 Age for umpiring is turning 13 before the summer is over.
|Bantam Ball Information 2017.pdf|
|BMBA Age Advance policy.pdf|
|Grand Slam Rookie Ball Information 2017.pdf|
|Mosquito Ball Information 2017.pdf|
|PeeWee Ball Information 2017.pdf|
|Rally Caps Ball Information 2017.pdf|
|Registration Brochure 2017.pdf|