2019 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Updated Monday February 25, 2019 by BMB Admin.
· All Brandon games and practices will be held at Simplot Millennium Park or (TBD for Rally Caps, likely Harrison/Waverly Park School Diamonds).
· Players must supply their own helmet to each game.
· The registration deadline is Friday, April 5th, 2019. Late Registrations will be subject to board approval and will include a $50 late registration fee.
Parents who are interested in coaching please indicate when registering your child. You may create your own profile and register as a coach. At the coach meeting all coaches will have to fill out the Coaches Code of Conduct form
· BMBA is excited to offer once again offer on-line registration this year. (with Credit Card)
LAUNCH DATE: MARCH 1ST,
Please visit www.brandonminorbaseball.ca to find the link for registration.
· Mail-in registration forms will not be accepted this year. Payments via Credit Card and Debit will be received at the Mall Registration. Payments in cash will only be received on Mondays in March, or by special arrangement After the Mall registration, there will be registration periods on Mondays from 7:15-8:30 at Kirkaldy Heights School. (March 4th,11th,18th, 25th)
RALLY CAPS: $100
GRAND SLAM: $150
MOSQUITO, PEEWEE, BANTAM: $200
MIDGET: $125 (+ tournament fees)
· Before May 1st, full refund -$25 admin fee.
· Before May 31st 50% refund.
· After May 31st, No Refund.
RALLY CAPS (2013, 2012)
· Teams will play Monday and Wednesday nights: Time Slots : 5:30-6:30 OR 6:45-7:45 (ECOLE HARRISON/WAVERLY PARK DIAMONDS)
· Weather permitting play will begin on Monday April 29th with a Skills Camp for all players and coaches.
· Teams will be organized by the Rally Cap Coordinator. Special registration requests will be considered but may not be accommodated .
GRAND SLAM (2011, 2010)
· Teams will play Tuesday and Thursday nights: Time Slots : 5:30-7:00 OR 7:00-8:30 (SIMPLOT MILLENNIUM PARK D6, D7, D8)
· Weather permitting play will begin on Tuesday, April 30th with a Skills Camp for all players and coaches.
· Teams will be organized by the Grand Slam Coordinator. Special registration requests will be considered but may not be accommodated .
MOSQUITO (2009, 2008)
· Teams will play mostly on Monday and Wednesday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games. Teams will also participate in Tournaments, and some Friday Night Lights Games.
· Weather permitting Mosquito Ball will begin on Monday, April 29th , 2019
· There will be an evaluation night held before April 29th, followed by a player draft by the coaches to create the teams. Teams will be mixed 2008 and 2009 players, with 10 players per team. (may be Mid-April)
· Mosquito Monster Mania camp will take place on Saturday, May 11th. This event is for al l players and coaches and includes modified games and a pitching clinic.
PEEWEE (2007, 2006)
· Teams will play on Monday and Wednesday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games.
· Weather permitting PeeWee Ball will begin on Monday, April 29th , 2019.
· League Structure: Peewee Ball will be divided into two divisions for 2019.
· Please see league documents for information on the MARLINS & CLOVERLEAFS Divisions.
· Evaluations dates will be adverstised during Spring Break.
BANTAM (2005, 2004)
· Teams will play mostly on Tuesday and Thursday nights, the schedule may vary with some exhibition games.
· Weather permitting Bantam Ball will begin on Tuesday, April 29th , 2019
· There will be an evaluation night held before April 29th, followed by a player draft by the coaches to create the teams.
MIDGET (2003, 2002 and 2001)
· One team. Will play in Midwest “AA” League, Participates in “AA” provincials.
Players are to tryout for this team, date TBA. Unsuccessful players will have the option to play as an overage player in Bantam (2003s only) . Those who do not choose this option will be refunded their registration, minus the tryout fee. (TBD)
How To Register Players:
- Create/Login to your Account (This is typically the Parent)
- Register all Players
- Checkout to complete registration
How To Volunteer as a Coach, Assistant Coach
- Create/Login to your Account
- Register for each role you intend to volunteer for.
- Checkout to complete registration *volunteering is free.
- Download the official form and submit here
Information for Umpires:
The level 1 & 2 clinics will be held April 27th 9:00-5:00 at Waverly Park School
Contact Jack Reynolds either by email email@example.com or home phone 204 728 2011.
Each game the umpire gets $ 40.00 Age for umpiring is turning 13 before the summer is over.